Tuesday, May 15, 2007

See? I can't even think of a title.

Writer's block sucks, but blogger's block is even worse. For the past few days I've been racking my brains trying to think of something to write about. Problem is, nothing of note has been happening lately. True, I did start work at the tourist bureau last week, but so far the job has consisted of answering the phone, moving boxes and pointing people who want to pay bills to the Payment Center around the corner. Not exactly Dickens, is it? I've been hanging out with some friends, but it's kinda hard to go anywhere with that. I've been walking and reading and watching TV but come on, you can do most of that right now. So what is a blogger to do?

That's where you come in. Yes, you. I know you're out there, reading this blog - otherwise I wouldn't be here. I want you to help me help you, but heading to the comment section and posting something. I don't care what it is - a word, a sentence, something you just made up, whatever - just post it and I'll use it as a starting point for a blog post. Go ahead, do it. It's simple and you can think of it as your good deed for the day. Or you can listen to me rant about what's wrong with today's young people for the rest of the summer. The choice is yours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aardvaark.

there you go. now write. write, damnit!

Evan said...

NEIL GET BACK TO WORK MOVING BOXES!!!